- All our used scooters and motorbikes come with standard 30 day “return to base” parts and labour warranty. The customer is responsible for all carriage charges on this warranty. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for transport both ways. If for any reason customer is unable to return the vehicle to 248 Martin Way, Morden, Surrey, SM4 4AW, we will offer a parts only warranty. We will not pay any claim for labour charges for any vehicle repair. We do not offer a collection or re-delivery service. The warranty starts from date of purchase.
- If you find a material defect in the Goods within 30 days (“the Warranty Period”) from date of receipt and can not return the vehicle for repair then we will at our sole option as soon as is reasonably practicable replace defective parts PROVIDED THAT:
|You inform us in writing within your warranty period and proceed as instructed by us, including arranging the prompt return of the claimed faulty part to us for inspection, at your expense;|
|The defect existed in the Goods at the time of delivery of the Goods or arose from a manufacturing fault, faulty materials or workmanship, and did not result from any modification or alteration of the Goods by the Buyer, or from normal deterioration, or from improper or faulty connection, installation, handling, storage (goods must be covered to prevent weather damage) or improper use of the Goods by you, or any failure by you to comply with the instructions provided by us;|
- Wear and tear to parts and parts that require maintenance are excluded from the warranty. These parts include and are not limited to; Batteries, Bearings & Kick Starts, Fairing panels, Graphics, Stands, Cables, Chains, Drive Belts, Clutches, Exhaust, Filters, Inner Tubes, Light Bulbs, Mirrors, Spark Plugs, Wheels and Tyres.
- The warranty does not cover cost of regular maintenance.
- Goods supplied by us require the buyer to check all nuts and bolts before road use and for continued use and safety the goods require regular servicing (300km / 3 months of ownership for first service, 1000km / 6 months for second service, 3000km / 12 months for third service and every 3000kms / 6 months months of ownership subsequently) & maintenance by a VAT registered service centre. Service records and a photo of the mileage may be requested in the event of a claim.
5.1. In order to continue with a high degree of industry standard workmanship and mechanical practices during the Warranty Period you should only have standard repairs and routine servicing in relation to the vehicle from a VAT registered only garage. We reserve the right to withhold and revoke the benefit of the warranty should you receive such servicing and repair from any other third party who is not VAT registered.
- Where we have the benefit of any warranty in respect of the Goods or any parts or components comprised in the Goods, this warranty or guarantee shall replace the above warranty in so far as the defect relates to such parts or components, and we will use our best endeavors to extend to you the benefit of that warranty or guarantee.
- No warranty work may commence without written authorisation.
- The warranty covers the first user only and is non-transferable and extended warranties are non refundable.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights in particular it does not affect any rights you may have under the Sale of Goods act 1979.